If you’ve received an enquiry and are not sure how to respond, here’s a step-by-step guide:
2. When you click on Enquiries, you will see which of your enquiries are still in progress; click on the enquiry you want to respond to.
3. On the next page, you will see all the details of the enquiry. You now have two options: submit a quote or respond that you do not have availability.
Option 1: submitting a quote
The ‘Great, let me submit a quote‘ section should be open by default when you open an enquiry; from here, you can:
- Choose the number of rooms you are able to provide for this enquiry.
- Quote for the total price for the stay (in numbers, e.g. 100) and determine the percentage of deposit you want to accept for this booking.
- Set the time period that the quote should be valid for (under the 'Expires' section).
- Edit or remove any cleaning fee that you've added as a default to your listing.
- Include a message to your potential guest, if you would like to add a personal touch.
- Once you have completed all of the details, you can click Submit.
** Please note: all quotes are automatically conditional, which means you have no obligation to hold the room; however, you can set an expiry date if you prefer.
Option 2: responding that you don’t have availability
You can choose the ‘Sorry, there’s no availability‘ option if your establishment is fully booked over the requested dates. An automated message will appear on your screen, which you are free to edit.
Once you have clicked ‘Send’, a screen will appear where you can choose the reason why you declined the quote, including the following:
If you indicate that the calendar is fully or partially booked, you will be prompted to update your calendar. We do suggest blocking out your calendar if you are fully booked as to avoid any unnecessary enquiries.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our Establishment Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.